Established in 1988, POTZU FORGING is a professional metal parts manufacturer. Our team has dedicated to cold forming technology since our establishment. By cooperating with MIRDC (Metal Industries Research & Development Centre), we keep developing new cold forming techniques and new products.
In recent years, POTZU has been keeping importing the latest CNC machines from Japan.
Owing to automation, our machining factory runs smoothly 24/7. Our competitiveness is also significantly improved by reducing cost, enhancing quality, and shortening lead-time.
We are now the designated supplier of many international automotive parts companies.
● 30 years of cold forming experience. High productivity, low material loss and reliable quality.
● 24/7 automation factory with latest Japanese CNC machines.
● Certified by IATF 16949. Qualified automotive parts supplier.
● Professional forming/ forging parts secondary machining factory with more than 2 million pieces productivity monthly.
● Capable of providing best manufacturing processes design for our valued customers.
● Cooperating with reliable suppliers in many manufacturing processes, such as heat treatment, barrel plating and rack plating.
Dates: October 21 (Wed) - 23 (Fri), 2020 Venue: Portmesse Nagoya, Japan
18 - 20 September, 2019 Portmesse Nagoya, Japan Booth No. 11-29